HSGKC Banner

Surrendering a Pet

Due to the large number of homeless pets in Wyandotte County who need our help, we take in pets from Wyandotte County or KCK Animal Control only and we cannot accept pets outside of the county at this time. If you live in Wyandotte County or have found a stray pet in Wyandotte County, contact us by email or call 913-596-1000. Since 2009, our Ray of Hope partnership with KCK Animal Control has saved the lives of thousands of pets.

View a listing of other animal shelters and rescue groups in the KC metro area >