HSGKC Outreach Program
Our Outreach Programs provide helps for pets in the Wyandotte County community by reducing the transportation barrier and providing essential resources to pets in need.
- Food assistance
- Shelter or straw for appropriate outdoor housing
- Replacement of chains with appropriate tie outs
- Flea/Tick preventative medication
- Community Cat TNR information and support
- Referrals to HSGKC’s Affordable Care Clinic for pets in need of veterinary care
Our goal is to improve the lives of pets in our community through humane education and improving accessibility to pet resources.
If you or someone in your Wyandotte County neighborhood needs assistance with supplies or other resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplies are always needed! Help our outreach program by purchasing items on our Amazon Wish List and have them sent directly to us.
5445 Parallel Parkway Kansas City, KS 66104
Tuesday – Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday – Monday: Closed
AFFORDABLE CARE CLINIC HOURS
Clinic hours by appointment only
Monday- Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed